Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mr. Abbato: FIRST ASSIGNMENT


     
     I will play the roll of Albert Einstein a world renowned scientist, and create a screen name for myself… you will all complete 20 minutes of research on any historic/famous figure.. Whether it be a famous pilot .. CROSStheATL.. Amelia Earhart..Maybe you’re a fan of astronaut Buzz Aldrin..ShouldaBeen#1 or how about Paul Revere A.K.A. MidnightRider911 and create a screen name for that person.. You will respond to my first blog posted by Albert Einstein A.K.A. EggHeadE=Mc2, you must attempt to respond by commenting in character and try to spark a conversation.. Introduce yourself in the beginning with one of your greatest achievements.

Mr. Abbato (Remember to give yourself recognition for credit)

(Immigrant Albert Einstein taking the official oath before being granted citizenship in the U.S.)
LOCATION : TRENTON NJ !


EggHead= Mc2 :
        Hello future scientists of America! My alias is Albert! I’m new to this blogging conundrum! Especially because …when I passed away, the Internet was non-existent! During my life, I revolutionized science with new theories and formulas. You could say.. I thought out of the universe.. I mean box ! HAHA.. For example: my theory of relativity. Ever wonder what it would be like to time travel? In theory it is quite possible! Perhaps by your day..you would have achieved this technological break through..

Time travel…
What an interesting yet extremely perplex concept..
Pros / Cons?
What would you do with the ability to time travel?
Should there be restrictions?

9 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Mrs.King. i'm the wife of Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.I'm a pro because its affermative.

    If I had the ability of time travel I would go back in time and chance everything that was bad good to change the outcome.I would also go into the future to see what my future would be like so i could prepare and have enough time to embrace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Its BC Flies, my real name is Bessie Coleman.

    I was the first woman to fly in America. I went to different schools to learn to fly. Many people said i couldn't do it. But i did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do we make a post and poll again? I am terrible at remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi albert! rparks1 here. I took a stand against racism by refusing to move to the back of the bus in 1955. They call me the first lady of civil rights.
    If time travel was possible I would try to help the slaves that were forced into slave life in this country.
    Time travel would be great to change the bad things that happened in history. But it could be bad because too many people would take advantage of it and only help themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF!
    Hey Albert.Its Ellen Ochoa. I was a latina astronaut before.It took me many years in college to become an astronomer but I did it.I also got rejected a couple of times because I was a women.
    If i got to time travel that would be great because I could fast forward when women could do jobs that men do today but then I would miss all the great events.If I got to time travel it should be fair like we cant more than 100 years.
    Time travel would be great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Albert! S.B.Anthony here. I was getting sick of slavery and not having a lot of rights, so I stood up for myself and fought against women and their rights and also slavery. That really made a difference in the future. Yay!!! If there was time travel, I would not even use it at all. This is because if I went back in time to fix something, when I came back to the present there would be something wrong so I would have to go back and fix it and something else could happen so the world would be all messed up!!!! That's why I, Susan B. Anthony, believe that time travel should be restricted if there was any at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO! ELENOR ROOSEVELT HERE!! I WAS FAMOUS FOR BEING THE FIRST AMERICAN FIRST LADY. I WAS MARRIED TO MY DISTANT COUSIN, FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT. WE HAD 6 CHILDREN TOGETHER, ONE OF WHOM DIED AS AN INFANT. WELL, THATS ENOUGH TALK ABOUT MY HISTORY, LET ME ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

    IF I HAD THE ABILITY TO TIME TRAVEL, I WOULD TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE FROM MY TIME TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE I HAD WORKED HARD TO MAKE. THERE SHOULD BE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS, TOO. TIME TRAVEL SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE A GOOD DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN ALSO NOT GO THAT FAR INTO THE FUTURE. THERE SHOULD BE A LIMIT. WELL, THATS IT FOR NOW. ELENOR ROOSEVELT, OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Albert!I am UGR.It stands for under ground rail road.My real name is Harrit Tubman.I was a slave until one day when i escaped.I escaped by the under ground rail road.I also helped a lot of slaves to escape.I helped more than 70 slaves to escape.
    If there was time traveling i would travel to the past.I would change any thing bad to good.Then i would go to the future to see how the world is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour! This is Da Vinci Art(Leonardo Da Vinci) I was one of the greatest artist in the world! I painted the beautiful Mona Lisa. I enjoyed testing out my inventions as well as painting. I wrote all my invention notes backwards so nobody could ever steal my secrets. I'm a genius, I know! Unfortunatly someone cut the sides of my beautiful Mona Lisa and nobody knows what it really looks like. But there is still the woman with the strange smile. You will never find out the ''Mona Lisa message''. But I will give you one hint: look into her eyes. No more hints! If I had the ability to time travel I would go and see who cut the sides off my Mona Lisa and give them a piece of my mind! I mean, they can't just cut beautiful artwork! It's terrible! I worked hard on that! This gets me angry when I think about it! Well I guess I'll be on my way. Just remember Leonardo Da Vinci, perhaps the greatest artist of all time. Good Bye!

    ReplyDelete